Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome

I always love to read.I read all kinds of reading materials;books, news papers, magazines, writing materials on the net, etc.I read through all my reading materials, from A to Z, from the front cover to the back cover.
My reading passion has gave me an inspiration to write.I always impressed with authors like Adibah Amin, A Samad Said, Othman Puteh, Hizairi Othman, Salina Ibrahim, Lily Haslina Nasir, Saharil Hasrin Sanin, Faisal Tehrani, Nisah Hj. Haron, Shaidah Shafie (to name a few).& my studying background (i was an art stream student & i learnt malay literature at school) gave me a few advantages to write as i've learnt about creative writing, 'gaya bahasa' & those connected with literature.
I always dreamt to be a writer my self.So i started writing my first short story titled 'Azizi' & a poem (i've forgot the title) & i was so excited when both of my writings were published in my school's yearly magazine;An-Nur.
Apart of the short story, poem & essay (i also took part in essay writing inter-school competition about road safety), i also wrote novels but sad to say they were incomplete as i was so bz my my study on that time (i'm taking my spm exam).I've complete a novel (if i may called it) but i've no confidence to let others to read it.It also has no title.& if someone want to read it now,i'm sorry,i've forgot where i put it.
I always have ideas to write but as always,i've not enough time.But i've no idea why on earth right now i want to start writing again :).May be the ideas in my head have overload.But i'm not sure how long this passion will last but i'm sure better late than never.
However this blog not only consists of my writing but also others' which gave big impact on me. So, enjoy ur reading.

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments: